Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Twitter Update

So I just wanted to let everyone know that the Twitter feed, which was open for viewing for all, is now protected. I did this because I got some uh... less-than-stellar people following it... this isn't hooker fashion - it's apostolic fashion! :)
So I apologize to those of you who were following it thru Google reader or something like that. If you want to follow the feed, you will have to have a Twitter account (which I know will be an issue for those of you who don't do Twitter). So I apologize profusely!

I bought some gladiator sandals the other day. I know I told y'all not to bother with them, since they were a fad and they would probably go outta style really fast, but they WERE JUST TOO CUTE!! (and they were a steal too!)

O my word, y'all, I saw somethin last night that made me think of you cuz I know you all will LOVE this! HA! Have you seen those spandex pants that are supposed to look like jeans? They have pockets and seams printed on them. Anyway, last night, I saw someone wearing some of those but they were like tie dye blue and white! SOOOO disgusting but hilarious!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Thanks for all the comments! They make me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment