Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Long time no post :(

Hey everyone, I'm sick of apologizing for not posting so I'm not going to apologize at all!!!
The only thing I've been doing lately (well in relation to this blog - I do lotsa stuff unrelated) is adding pictures to the picasa site. Some cute stuff on there... not gonna lie - I wish I had a baby to dress up sometimes! Just don't want them to wake me up in the middle of the night! :)
It's sandal and white season!!! Yay!!! I get tired of wearing black and brown all the time during the winter... it gets kinda depressing. But now it's officially SPRING and time for sandals and white! Woohoo!!
Is it just where I am, or are there a bunch of babies being born right now? I've been to more baby showers than I care to think about in the last month or so. Which means going baby clothes shopping a lot - which is fun! Must admit - those Easter dresses were SOOOOO cute!!!
I really need a secretary or something - I am always saying "O look at that I should blog about that!" and then when I get on here, I forget everything I wanted to say, and then it ends up being like this - totally random and not very cohesive.
Found a site by an old acquaintance the other day. She makes hair accessories. Wow... very creative, but I'm not giving the site out - she has uh... interesting taste. Talk about flamboyant - those are the kinds of things that make the preacher preach at ya on Sunday nights or even worse at conferences!!! That, and no one can see around your gigantic hair bow...
Alright, I am getting drug away from my computer, so I will try REALLLY really hard to post soon! Something cohesive!

Oh... one more thing... guys, please no rosebuds embroidered on your shirts - its gross and really sissy-ish

~A.F

No comments:

Post a Comment