Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This style is soo cute, in my opinion! I saw this shirt at PacSun yesterday, and if it hadn't been $40 (I'm such a cheapskate) it would have been hangin in my closet today! I love the fact that the waist is coming back! (If you notice, the shirt has a cloth belt along with it). Too cute! Time to work on the waistline, girls! :) I must say, accentuating the waistline makes everything else seem smaller... I had a shirt like this one on just last week, and one of my friends was CONVINCED that I had lost weight! Waist-emphasizing clothing is so attractive on so many people.

Ok, so I have been hesitant about these gladiator sandals... I can't decide if I like them. There are too many straps, and they are too shiny for my taste! But I found a pair that I actually think are cute.... (see above) Look at those bows! How chic and feminine! I still don't think that I will buy any gladiator sandals - they promise to be a quick-fading trend... if you buy some, don't buy the super expensive ones - find the cheap ones at Wal-Mart or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment