Thursday, August 6, 2009

Converse All-Star RAVE




OK, I must say that Converse All-Stars are my FAVE shoes! They are so comfortable, and super stylin! Chuck Taylor, you are an inspiration! :) Lookin down at my black low-tops, I never get over the amazement I have when it comes to these shoes... They aren't too expensive (just for the record, I have bought most of my many Cons off the clearance rack - I love bargains!), they look awesome, they come in a myriad of different colors, and they are so stylish (did I say that already?)
I can't begin to express how snazzy these shoes are. For those of you out there that love these shoes as much as I do, you rock! For those of you who haven't taken the plunge and bought a pair, you do NOT know what you are missing out on! Comfort and style in one canvas and rubber package.
These shoes are so versatile - wear 'em with jeans and a t-shirt for casual Friday or at school, with a pair of jeans and a suit jacket (guys) for that dressy-casual look that is really hot right now, or with your gym clothes for church gym night or a jog! Only place I wouldn't suggest would be at church...

No comments:

Post a Comment