Sunday, July 26, 2009

Welcome to the ApostolicFashion blog! This blog was created to address the idea of being Fashionable while continuing to be Apostolic. In other words, Holiness-Minded Fashion!
Female and Male fashions will be addressed, as well as anything that I see from little kids that I just HAVE to share! Many times, the posts might be rants, while other times, they might be ravings. Rants for atrocious style or modesty, or raves for awesome style and holiness!
Please keep in mind that the views shared here are MY views... not necessarily shared by anyone else! This blog is not to be an authority on any particular church's holiness standards (except, of course, the church I attend...). Reading this blog should not be a substitute for listening to your pastor!
Please feel free to comment, complain, suggest, etc! If you have a specific concern, question, comment, etc., please email me at apostolicfashion@gmail.com
If you are an Apostolic fashion designer or clothing maker, and would like to have me link to your website, please email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment