Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Apostolic Fashion is now on Twitter!

Hey everyone! For those of you all that are on Twitter, I have great news! Apostolic Fashion is now on twitter! I would have announced it earlier, but I forgot my password for a couple weeks and was embarrassed to announce the twitter feed if I couldn't remember the password for the feed! So I figured it out tonight (I'm so proud of myself!)

The apostolic fashion twitter feed can be found by going directly to twitter.com/fashion238 or going to twitter.com, and searching for apostolic fashion! It's an open feed, so even if you don't have a twitter account, you can read the tweets. Go ahead and follow me if you have an account! I unfortunately can't tweet from my phone, but I will try to tweet a little bit every once in a while.

Life has been super crazy busy lately, but soon I will be able to breathe and take things slightly easier, so I will try to post something substantial and informative soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment